TUNAZILLA

TUNAZILLA

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Take Me Home




Bonjour Bitches,

Time for some basics: How to fool a human into becoming your parent.

If your'e asking yourself "How did TUNA! do it??" then you're obviously taking some stupid pills.. HELLO!!! Did you not see my baby pics?!? You really think I had to do anything more than look the way I do?

Lets face it, you're not me so.. you're gonna have to work on your people skills..

So here's my big tip for all you parent-less pups out there: YAWN! As soon as you catch the slightest glance from a human, YAWN! Nothing melts away a humans heart faster than a seemingly tired puppy yawning. Unless you're really THAT ugly.

And if that doesn't work.. well then you're going to have to sit down, take a long hard look at yourself and re-evaluate your life.

My intentions are good,
TUNA!

No comments:

Post a Comment