TUNAZILLA

TUNAZILLA

Monday, January 25, 2010

All About Me

I have been posting TOO much about pop culture and not enough about TUNA! So I decided this entry will be strictly about MOI. Diary style.

8:29 I wake up in my cage. I look out the window; the water that was in my bowl is outside!! I don't understand. I am thirsty and hungry.

8:30 Mom comes and lets me out of the cage. I run to every room in the house to see if the flying jellybeans that were in my dreams are still hiding behind furniture. They were not. I will get them next time!

8:32 I pee pee on the wee wee, hee hee!

8:34 Mom feeds me my first dinner of the day. I love dinner!!!!!!

8:34:46 My dinner is gone and I don't remember what happened to it.

8:36 I am still hungry but cannot wait for my second dinner of the day.

***IMPORTANT DOG TIP OF THE DAY: If you are hungry and want to eat sooner, take a nap! When you wake up it will be dinner time. It really works like magic! You're welcome :)

8:37 I take a nap on my furcedes benz. See bed and how to get one here: SWAG

12:58 I am woken up to the sound of kibble, dinner number 2! I told you, it works every time!

1:01 I FOUND MY KONG IT IS UNDER THE COUCH.

1:02 ???

1:03 What am I looking under the couch for?

1:04 MUST DESTROY KITCHEN TOWEL

1 comment:

  1. Tuna! I saw you on Boston Buddies and my girl fell in love with you and your big ole face. (My sister is a Boston, so she has a soft spot.)

    This is by far one of the best schedules I have seen in a long time. I do have one suggestion, if you're interested: if you get up at 5:30 am you can cram more meals into the day. It's a sacrifice, getting up that early, and you have to work really hard to make the humans get out of bed, but if you whine and yell and howl loudly enough, it works! I highly recommend it :-)

    ReplyDelete